Thursday, July 25, 2019

Me blog experience

The time has come to say goodbye to the subject, therefore also the blogs of each week that accompanied us during this semester.
My experience with these blogs was fun, at the beginning of the course when I heard about them I didn't know very well what they were going to be but I didn't expect much from them.
It was interesting because of the different topics discussed in the blog one could know more about his classmates.
Some topics were not to my liking because I did not know how to start the post since I did not feel identified with the subject so it was difficult for me to be able to generate an idea for the post.
It would be interesting to leave a blog-post of free choice for each classmate to talk about what they like and know more about each other's tastes.
In addition, these post-blogs helped me a lot to improve my writing in English and realize that my shortcomings in my vocabulary.
I finally hope that for everyone it has been a pleasant experience as it was for me, and I liked to know a little more about each one of you!

2 comments:

  1. We had the same doubts at the beginning of the semester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, we should write free choice topics

    ReplyDelete