Sunday, June 30, 2019

About love, pets and friendship

my first pet was a dog, an english cocker spaniel, that my mother found in the street he was without necklace and dirty, my mother tried to find her owners but she did not succeed, therefore she decided to adopt him.
his name was dofi, when he came to our house I was 4 years old, he was pretty naughty especially when there was a ball, whenever I played with the ball he took me it off and then take it to his corner, and I went to my mom so she could take it off.

he was always very eccentric, he never liked being inside the house, he loved to sunbathe at the door of the house and he just goes into the house to sleep and eat.
I remember once he followed me and my dad to the bus stop, and he got on the bus with us! We had to get off and return to the house so that he would not follow us.

he came to my life when i was very young so he spent a lot of time with me, unfortunately due to his age and an illness he told me goodbye when I was 16 years old.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful memories you have, he must have been very cute and affectionate.

    ReplyDelete