Thursday, June 6, 2019

My favourite book or film

I have never liked reading books so I do not know many, but I remember a summer where the trilogy of percy jacskon books were a good entertainment, especially for Greek mythology, that summer ended the trilogy of Percy Jackson and I look for other stories that they were based on mythology, so I found another trilogy of books "The Kane Chronicles" based on Egyptian mythology, really good trilogy.
but what I've always liked has been watching movies, I do not have a favorite type of movie but I've liked some science fiction like, interstellar and inception. I also think that Forrest Gump is a great movie, but it's sad that they never released another movie based on the second book.

although if I have to recommend a movie, the best I've seen could be "the fight club", I can not talk about it without saying a spoiler, but it's about a "common man" who is bored with his daily life and decides take a turn in it by forming a fight club with a complete stranger.


                                  "the first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club" 

1 comment: