Thursday, June 20, 2019

the stoy of my favorite photograph

i am not a person who like take or appreciate photographs, so i do not have a lot of these, but a photographs that i liked so much,  It is one I took when I went on a trip to Punta Arenas witch my family.on this trip we stayed where a relative, and one day I decided to go for a walk on my own, i had been told of a famous lookout which is called "mirador cerro la cruz", so i try to get there asking and seeing the map in the movil but I do not have good guidance so I got lost a few times before I could get there. i finally got there and what caught my attention was the signage that showed the distance from that point to different places in the world, really i liked this, because it motivates me to travel to different parts of the world. also the view from the lookout was amazing, without buildings bothering the view, finally in the return I lost again.


6 comments:

  1. Is a cute photo, i would like to visit Punta Arenas some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know the lookout of Punta Arenas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice to get lost in those places :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like go to there and go to mirador cerro la cruz

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo how great must that be from the viewpoint

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that one day, i can visit that location. Very nice photo.

    ReplyDelete