Thursday, April 4, 2019

Getting to know each other



my name is leandro Diaz, i am from coquimbo (fourth region of Chile) and i am 20 years old. My family is made up of two brother, one sister, two nephews and my parents. my parents are from southern Chile but they met in coquimbo and they have been living there since then.

i studied in the school "los carrera" in coquimbo. when i was in the school i liked to see anime and played video games and i did not like study because i preferred sleep and play video games.

when i graduated from the school i studied 1 years engineering but i did not like and i preferred change from university and career. actually i study in the Universidad de chile the career pharmacy, and i live in santiago far from my family.

picture of cruz del tercer milenio, coquimbo

4 comments:

  1. Coquimbo it is a beautiful place! I hope visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!i have never been in the north of chile:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view in the top of the third milennium cross is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i'd like to visit Coquimbo someday

    ReplyDelete