Friday, May 24, 2019

chosing my career


When I was in primary school I dreamed of other professions such as being a police officer, being part of the PDI, but when entering high school, developing a great taste for chemistry and mathematics so i decided to study a scientific career.

Finally, I prefer to study chemistry and pharmacy because I liked the approach that the career has in combining chemistry with the health of people. I am currently in my third semester of chemistry and pharmacy, so far is what I expected in terms of the contents of different signatures and I have met new friends what makes the university more fun.

In the future, when I finish my university studies I would like to work in public hospitals and be able to develop professionally in this area of health.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure that you had been a great police oficcer, remember that it's never too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be a good detective and a pharmaceutical chemist with a post degree, for example, in forensic sciences too, the future is uncertain and full of posibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be a good professional in the area of ​​health.

    ReplyDelete